- 10th National Tournament held in Bangalore from 13th to 15 February 2012, 16 teams participated. Tournament Sponsored by Piramal Foundation, Abhinav Bindra Foundation and ONGC.
- February 18th to March 6th Coach training program by Homeless World Cup funded by the English Premier league.
- Coach Trainer-Training Program by HWC
- Great British Sports Festival held in association with British High Commission and Abhinav Bindra Foundation from 14th to 16th March.
- March 24th Vijay Barse Founder Slumsoccer-KVS wins Real Hero Award by Reliance on CNN-IBN.
- Recognized by Maharashtra State Sports Council for Sports and Games
- 8th National SlumSoccer Tournament Conducted Successfully with 14 teams from across India
- For the first time 4 NGO invited to send teams, 3 sent teams- Dream a Dream Bangalore, SlumSteds Chennai, Yuva Jharkhand.
- Participation in ICES seminar
- Sony Shoots First 3D documentary on Slumsoccer
- Corporate office started in Chennai.
- Invited as International Observer at the Street Soccer Festival Sydney Australia
- Participation in Discover Football Womens in Berlin Germany.
- Participation in the Paris Homeless World Cup: Mens Team win the Community Cup gains 33rd position, Womens position 13th.
- 12 girls and 1 boy from Slumsoccer selected to represent Nagpur in the School Division State level Tournament.
- Coaches Across Continent runs at 10 day training program for Slumsoccer Coaches.
- In the final list of Global sports forum for Philanthropy through sports section.
- July Network meeting of street football world Meeting attending FIFA world Cup
- KVSN reaches 4 corner of India from Jammu Kashmir to Tamil Nadu and Gujarat to west Bengal.
- Communal Harmony Cup
- Partnerships developed with Rotary Club of Nagpur & Sunshine Foundation.
- Participation of Separate Men’s and Women’s team at the HWC Brazil for the First time
- Fairplay Award for Women’s HWC Team
- Selection and Participation in Sony Leadership Development Program
- Participation in the Homeless World Cup 2009 in Milan Italy. Ranking 39th
- Disha Lohabare wins Best Female Player award.
- Participation the Network forum of Street football World in Johannesburg, South-Africa.
- First Self Help Football Cup for women from Self Help Groups organized.
- Tie-up with Nottingham Hotspurs Football Club.
- Tie-up with Alexander Ross.
- Press Meet in Mumbai before departure to Homeless World Cup.
- Partnership with National Tribal Welfare Society.
- Project Youngstars extended Three schools from Nagpur Rural adopted.
- Medical Camps for women
- First Coaches Development Program held in association with homeless World Cup foundation.
- Deb Ball International Network Director for Homeless World Cup imparts management training to KVSN staff.
- India Participates in the 6th HWC in Melbourne-Australia. Ranking 39th
- KVSN Becomes member of Street football world Network a strategic alliance partner of FIFA
- Coach Andy Hook (Director of Football Homeless World Cup) visits KVSN and Conducts Coaching program for slum soccer participants
- Project Youngstars Started at Pilot Scale.
- First Slum Soccer team of India Participates in 5th HWC in Copenhagen-Denmark. Ranking of India 45.
- Mini Olympic for slums with 12 games for 1400 sportsperson, First visit by our Founder to the Homeless world Cup event in Cape town South Africa.
- Mini Olympic for slums with 11 games for 1200 sportsperson
- Mini Olympic for slums with 13 games for 1500 sportsperson
- First National Level tournament, Save environment, save petrol by cycle movement. BBC runs a special story on the KVSN-Slumsoccer.
- Local level, Intercity level and state level tournament. KVSN becomes a registered body.
- To spread awareness about saving playground- a 6000 kms Cycle expedition undertaken.
- Local Level football matches for slums started. Save The playground movement spreads to other cities.
- Save the Playgrounds Movement Started, Get-together and meeting of sports lovers and sports persons